Huobi P2P is a user-friendly peer-to-peer (P2P) trading platform. It allows you to safely convert fiat currencies into cryptocurrencies and vice versa with other users worldwide without the risk of fraud. You can trade with other users at your preferred price and using your preferred payment method, all with zero fees.
This lesson will give you step-by-step instructions on buying and selling on Huobi P2P.
Before making your first P2P trade, you must verify your P2P account. Do this by clicking the person icon on the top right corner of this page, then select [Identification] from the dropdown menu.
Then, click [P2P] and [Verify].
Now, you can begin buying and selling on Huobi P2P.
1. First, go to Huobi Global’s main page. Then, click [Buy Crypto] in the upper left corner.
2. Click [P2P Market].
3. If you want to buy tokens, click [Buy], and if you want to sell, click [Sell]. Then choose the token you want to buy / sell by clicking [USDT], [BTC], [ETH] or [HT]. Also, choose the FIAT pair by clicking [USD], then selecting the correct currency from the dropdown menu.
4. Now, specify the amount you want to buy / sell and the payment method you want to use. This way, the interface will show you only relevant buyers / sellers.
Enter a buy or sell value in the ‘Enter amount’ box and click [Confirm]. Then click [All Payments] and choose the correct option from the dropdown menu.
5. Now, for example, let’s say you want to buy 1,000 USDT with EUR using a SEPA bank transfer. After specifying all the aforementioned details, choose the counterparty for your trade by clicking [Buy USDT].
Do note that you can view information about different buyers and sellers by clicking their names. You should favor the ones with advanced verification, a good exchange ratio, a history of successful trades, and a yellow ‘Verified user’ sticker beside their names.
6. After clicking [Buy USDT], you will see the window for finalizing your order. Enter the right amount and make sure you are satisfied with the amount you will receive. Then click [Confirm] to start the request for buying USDT.